Translate

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Product I'm loving: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation


Lately I have been using Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation in 001 Light Porcelain. The formula is intended to be traceless and I would definitely agree!
The foundation is very lightweight and leaves an almost traceless coverage which helps to make my skin look natural. This foundation is also supposed to 'match' all lighting and adjust to your skintone which means that my skin always looks smooth and an even shade. I love this foundation and I think I will probably buy it again. I can imagine it being really good in the Summer as it's such a lightweight liquid foundation, plus it smells really summery aswell!


Whats your favourite foundation? Let me know in the comments below.
Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment