Translate

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Nail Art Without The Fuss: Ciate's Feathered Manicure Set

There's no denying that nail art is rapidly becoming a new way to express style and make an impression.However not everyone has the time or skill to create these intricate designs. I wanted a set which would give me pretty results without taking me hours, so decided to try Ciate's Feathered Manicure set.


I bought this set way back in December when I attended the Clothes Show Live for a bargain of five pounds. For that price I thought I may aswell buy it and give it a go, and I'm so glad I did. 

The process is simple as the set comes with easy to follow step by step instructions.

  1. Paint your nails with the included colour
  2. Once dry, apply a top coat and add the feather (tip pointing towards cuticle) before it dries and trim off excess.
  3. Once the top coat is dry, file off any rough edges of feather from the top of your nail and apply one final top coat
  4. Voila! Your nails are finished!


I chose to only apply a feather to my ring finger as i felt it made the feather stand out more and appear more prominent, but I think they'd look very pretty on each or alternate nails too. 

if you have this set or any other nail art sets which you have been impressed by, please leave a comment and let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment