Translate

Blog Archive

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 26 June 2013

June Favourites

I  use a lot of products from various different brands but there's always a few that stand out to me and i like the best. In this post, I am going to be talking about which five products have been my favourite this month, and why I like them so much.


 VO5 Heat Defence Styling Spray
I use this every time that I apply heat to my hair when styling. It leaves my hair smelling nice and doesn't leave any residue in my hair or cause it to look/feel greasy and become weighed down. For the quality of the product it doesn't cost much (around £3.50) and is definitely worth the price.

                                                       
                                                Rimmel Glam Eyes Trio Eyeshadow: Orion
             
                    This eyeshadow palette is great if you
                    have blue eyes as it compliments 
                    them really well and makes your eye 
                    colour stand  out.The three colours 
                    allow you to create different looks, 
                    whether it be a daytime makeup look
                    or a smoky eye. The eyeshadow 
                    lasted  really well and I didn't find 
                    myself having to top it up  throughout
                    the day.

                           




                 Simple Soothing Toner
                 I use this product all the time as it
                 isn't expensive but still gives amazing
                 results. i use it every morning and     
                 night  to help cleanse my skin and 
                 remove any remaining dirt that my 
               cleansing lotion may have missed and
                 it works  really well. It isn't harsh on 
                 my skin and leaves it feeling 
                 clean,soft and refreshed.





            Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo
            Dry shampoo is a product I use all the
            time as my hair can become oily 
            quickly, so it's perfect to use between 
            washes. I love Batiste Dry Shampoo
            as it makes my hair appear less oily 
            and adds volume at the same time. It 
            doesn't leave my hair looking grey at 
            the roots from the residue and 
            brushes out really easily. I especially 
            love the tropical scent as it smells like
            coconuts and leaves my hair smelling 
            nice and summery.




         Seventeen Photo Flawless Primer
         Ever since I got this product I've
         wondered how I even managed to 
         apply my makeup without it before. I
         only need to use a small amount and 
         it covers my face, making sure my 
         makeup stays put all day long. It 
         stops my foundation from becoming 
         patchy and oily, and makes it so much
         easier to apply. 








So there you have my five favourite products of June! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it beneficial in some way. Feel free to leave comments telling me your favourite products, and whether you'd like me to do another product favourites post next month. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment